Thursday, October 21, 2010

I do love my kids I promise






but some days.....which has been this whole week! Maddie is entering the terrible two's I feel and Sammy is sleep deprived and an emotional wreck since Maddie has been waking everyone up at 5:30 each morning. Aghh.......but at least it is making me get my rear out of bed to go running. Anyhow, we tried a photo shoot yeserday as we were all trying to get out of our moodiness which worked out ok.
One funny thing I can think of this week is Maddie calls rocks "rockets" and loves picking them up and throwing them. She has also been watching wonder pets which pets is sounded "butts". And she calls my sister Missy "Missys" all the time. So cute. But such a little stinker!

3 comments:

Lera said...

I don't believe it! Your girls are far too cute to be stinkers. :D j/k I definitely know all about the terrible two, as well sleep deprivation. Hang in there.

mj said...

oh boy. 5:30 really? i hate hate hate...when kids sleep in interrupted. i hope she gets back to her regularly scheduled sleep routine soon!

mj said...

oh and ADORABLE PICS btw.