Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Free Batteries

I just had to post this link for free batteries! Go here. Then enter the code 74016761 but don't copy and paste it, put it in manually. You can really print off as many as you want $1/1 and get as many free batteries as you want. At Target (which is where I have gone) the batteries are 1.00 and so you just have to pay sales tax on them. At Walmart they are .97 and sometimes give you overage and sometimes not. I went twice getting 10 free packs each time. I wanted to make sure it worked and it did just fine!
UPDATE: Sorry I wrote down the code wrong! It should work just fine now!

3 comments:

mj said...

cool! who doesnt need more batteries?

Lera said...

I tried it and it said the code was not valid. :(

Jenn said...

Yeah sorry I don't know why it doesn't work anymore! Maybe it reached its max or something!