Sunday, June 22, 2008

Four

Thanks Lera for the tag. I really needed something to blog but I didn't really have much since we just got back from our trip and now it's back to real life. At least it's only four so that's not too bad, I can handle it.

A) Four places I visit over and over:
1. Maceys, I am always forgetting something it seems
2. For Every Scrapbook, always needing to get some scrapbook stuff!
3. The Jenne's
4. Salt Lake in general, to visit family, Missy, Lera, grandparents, and Hogle Zoo.

B) Four people who email me (regularly):
1. Maegen
2 Dixie
3. Ginger, my awesome boss from work to fill me in on the scrap scoop
4. Lera

C) Four places I like to eat:
1. Red Lobster (even though I don't like fish)
2. Cafe Rio, I could eat there everyday!
3. Training Table (I love their fries and sauce and am always craving it.
4. Brick Oven-best pizza place ever even though I have to go to Provo to eat there

D) Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. a spa-lately my back has really been hurting and a good massage would feel so good!
2. in my bed sleeping-so tired from our trip
3. some remote cabin scrapping to my heart's content with friends
4. a buffet

E) Four TV shows (movies) I would watch over and over:
1. Smallville
2. Smallville
3. Smallville
4. Smallville, sorry it's really the only TV series that I have gotten into

Four People I'm tagging:
1. Maegen, even though I know you aren't big on tagging but hey you need a new post anyways.
2. Dixie
3. Missy (ha ha)
4. Lera, you can do it again (jk)

So there is my blog for the day.

0 comments: